IADVL Color Atlas of Dermatopathology
IADVL Color Atlas of Dermatopathology is a highly illustrated guide to the diagnosis and management of dermatologic disorders, correlating pathological results with clinical features.
Divided into 22 chapters, the book begins with an “Approach to Dermatology” and “Clues and Pitfalls in Diagnostic Dermatopathology”. Subsequent chapters cover common histopathological findings from psoriasiform tissue reaction, lichenoid and interface dermatisis, and spongiotic dermatoses, to panniculitis, perforating diseases, and melanocytic lesions.
IADVL Color Atlas of Dermatopathology is enhanced by nearly 600 full colour images and clinical photographs, illustrating histological patterns for consultants, postgraduates, residents and fellows in pathology and dermatopathology.
- Highly illustrated guide to the diagnosis and management of dermatologic disorders, with pathological results
- Covers a range of common histopathological findings in dermatology
- 592 full colour images
Cărți noi - DERMATOLOGY & COSMETIC SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 756,00 lei840,00 lei (-10%)
- 708,75 lei787,50 lei (-10%)
- 821,10 lei966,00 lei (-15%)