Infertility Management Series: Basic Laboratory Procedure in ART
Part of the recognised Infertility Management Series, this handbook is a complete guide to basic laboratory procedures in assisted reproductive technology (ART).
The book guides clinicians step by step through the processes, beginning with discussion on semen analysis, cryopreservation of semen samples, and semen selection, to embryo culture, selection and transfer, and oocyte and embryo vitrification.
The final chapters cover time-lapse imaging - a new technology for embryo development, design and equipment for the laboratory, and future developments in ART laboratory procedures, including the development of gametes from stem cells.
Compiled by a recognised team of editors and contributors, the text is enhanced by clinical photographs, illustrations and tables.
Other titles in the series include: Investigating Infertility, Intrauterine Insemination, Practical Management of Male Infertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Handbook of Ovarian Stimulation, and Abnormalities of the Pelvis.
- Part of Infertility Management Series providing complete guide to basic laboratory procedures in ART
- Guides clinicians step by step through the various processes
- Highly illustrated with photographs, diagrams and tables
- Edited by recognised team of experts in reproductive medicine
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei357,00 lei (-14,71%)
- 179,55 lei189,00 lei (-5%)
- 210,00 lei241,50 lei (-13,04%)