Infertility Management Series: Handbook of Ovarian Stimulation
Part of the recognised Infertility Management Series, this handbook is a complete guide to ovarian stimulation.
Beginning with an overview of the physiology of gonadotropins, the following chapters discuss ways in which clinicians may better predict ovarian response to stimulation and how to select and tailor appropriate protocols.
The books covers both oral and injectable agents for stimulation, and protocols for IVF and IUI, egg donors, oncofertility patients, and for low ovarian response. The final chapter details complications in ovarian stimulation, and their prevention and management.
Other titles in the series include: Investigating Infertility, Intrauterine Insemination, Practical Management of Male Infertility, and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
- Part of Infertility Management Series providing complete guide to ovarian stimulation
- Helps clinicians better predict ovarian response and select appropriate treatment protocols
- Covers oral and injectable agents for different patient groups
- Edited by recognised team of experts in reproductive medicine
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei357,00 lei (-14,71%)
- 179,55 lei189,00 lei (-5%)
- 210,00 lei241,50 lei (-13,04%)