Intelligent Healthcare Applications of AI in eHealth
This book fosters a scientific debate for sophisticated approaches and cognitive technologies (such as deep learning, machine learning and advanced analytics) for enhanced healthcare services in light of the tremendous scope in the future of intelligent systems for healthcare. The authors discuss the proliferation of huge data sources (e. g. genomes, electronic health records (EHRs), mobile diagnostics, and wearable devices) and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence applications, which have unlocked the doors for diagnosing and treating multitudes of rare diseases. The contributors show how the widespread adoption of intelligent health based systems could help overcome challenges, such as shortages of staff and supplies, accessibility barriers, lack of awareness on certain health issues, identification of patient needs, and early detection and diagnosis of illnesses. This book is a small yet significant step towards exploring recent advances, disseminating state-of-the-art techniques and deploying novel technologies in intelligent healthcare services and applications.
- Describes the advances of computing methodologies for life and medical science data;
- Presents applications of artificial intelligence in healthcare along with case studies and datasets;
- Provides an ideal reference for medical imaging researchers, industry scientists and engineers, advanced undergraduate and graduate students, and clinicians.
LIFE SCIENCES - Cele mai vândute cărți
Categorii de carte+-
- 325,50 leiPRP: 378,00 lei
- 861,00 leiPRP: 1050,00 lei
- 1228,50 leiPRP: 1365,00 lei
- 576,45 leiPRP: 640,50 lei
- 746,55 leiPRP: 840,00 lei
- 441,00 leiPRP: 525,00 lei