International GAAP 2018
The essential guide to practical IFRS implementation, updated for 2018
International GAAP 2018 is the definitive reference for IFRS application around the world. Written by the expert practitioners at Ernst & Young, this invaluable resource provides both interpretation and practical implementation guidance for anyone applying, auditing, interpreting, regulating, studying, or teaching IFRS. Specific instruction written from a global perspective provides clarity on complex issues, and coverage of the latest changes ensures that you will apply the most current standards appropriately and effectively. Worked examples provide answers at a glance, and hundreds of illustrations from major companies’ financial reports demonstrate IFRS implementation and bring technical concepts to life.
Countries around the world have adopted the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), and in the US, foreign private issuers are allowed to report under IFRS without reconciling to US GAAP. This book provides the essential information practitioners need to correctly understand and apply these standards, using a clear, consistent approach to resolving global financial reporting issues under IFRS in real-world scenarios. Updated and expanded for 2018, this new edition allows you to:
- Get up to date on the newest amendments and interpretations issued in the past year
- Examine implementation issues caused by widespread adoption of IFRS 9, IFRS 15, and the upcoming adoption of IFRS 16 in 2019
- Understand the new insurance contract standard IFRS 17, which solves the comparison problem of IFRS 4
- Gain clarity and insight on practical matters involved with IFRS implementation
This three-volume set provides the depth and breadth of coverage necessary, with financial instruments covered separately for greater ease of navigation. As the world’s most comprehensive reference for IFRS implementation, International GAAP 2018 is the resource no practitioner, regulator, student, or researcher should be without.
Categorii de carte+-
- 1018,50 lei
- 357,00 lei
- 336,00 lei
- 945,00 lei1050,00 lei (-10%)
- 1606,50 lei1890,00 lei (-15%)
- 993,30 lei1155,00 lei (-14%)