INTERVENTIONAL CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH print plus eBook
Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiology is the first and only comprehensive, state-of-the-art textbook written for practitioners in multiple specialties involved in the care of the arrhythmia patient.
Encompassing the entire field of interventional therapy for cardiac rhythm management, from basic science to evidence-based medicine to future directions, topics include:
- Technology and Therapeutic Techniques – EP techniques; imaging and radiologic technology; device and ablation technology; drug therapy.
- Interventional Electrophysiologic Procedures – Diagnostic and physiologic EP techniques; mapping in percutaneous catheter and surgical EP procedures; catheter and surgical ablation; device implantation and management.
- Clinical Indications and Evidence-based Outcomes Standards – For medical and surgical EP interventions for arrhythmias.
- New Directions in Interventional Electrophysiology – Hybrid therapy for atrial and ventricular arrhythmias and staged therapy.
This book will be essential reading for clinicians and researchers that form the health care team for arrhythmia patients: cardiologists, adult and pediatric clinical electrophysiologists, interventional electrophysiologists, cardiac surgeons practicing arrhythmia surgery, allied health care professionals, pharmacologists, radiologists and anesthesiologists evaluating arrhythmia patients, and basic scientists from the biomedical engineering and experimental physiology disciplines.
Professor Sanjeev Saksena has been involved in this arena for over three decades and has brought his experience to this textbook, assembling editorial leadership from medical and surgical cardiology to provide a global perspective on fundamentals of medical practice, evidence-based therapeutic practices, and emerging research in this field.
This book includes a free digital edition of the text and 95 videos.
Print book includes a free digital edition.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 304,50 lei336,00 lei (-9,38%)
- 357,00 lei399,00 lei (-10,53%)
- 510,30 lei567,00 lei (-10%)