Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography, Atlas of Transesophageal Imaging
Case-based and heavily illustrated, Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography: Atlas of Transesophageal Imaging, 2nd Edition covers virtually every clinical scenario in which you're likely to use TEE. Drs. Donald C. Oxorn and Catherine M. Otto provide practical, how-to guidance on transesophageal echocardiography, including new approaches and state-of-the-art technologies. More than 1, 500 images and accompanying videos sharpen your image acquisition and analysis skills and help you master this challenging technique.
- Real-world cases, hundreds of procedural videos, and abundant, detailed figures and tables show you exactly how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Each case begins with a brief presentation and discussion, and integrates clinical echocardiography, surgical pathology, and other imaging data.
- Clear descriptions of preoperative pathology guide you in choosing the best approach to common problems.
- The practice-based learning approach with expert commentary for each case helps you retain complex information and apply it in your daily practice.
New to this Edition
- Every chapter has been thoroughly revised, with discussions of new technology and new techniques, including several techniques that are on the verge of becoming mainstream.
- New chapters cover current transcatheter valve therapies and device closures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 548,10 lei609,00 lei (-10%)
- 861,00 lei987,00 lei (-12,77%)
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)