Kendall's Muscles Testing and Function with Posture and Pain
Kendall’s Muscles: Testing and Function, with Posture and Pain, 6th Edition, transforms this landmark Physical Therapy classic to prepare you for unparalleled clinical success in today’s practice. Timeless coverage of manual muscle testing, evaluation, and treatment meets the latest evidence-based practices, engaging imagery, and dynamic digital resources to create a powerful resource you will reference for years to come.
The extensively revised 6th Edition of this proven classic details normal and abnormal range of motion, developmental factors and environmental influences on posture, length tests and stretching exercises, entrapment and compression syndromes, scoliosis, and more, incorporating extensive updates and enhancements to help you develop clinical confidence and ensure safe, effective practice throughout your career.
- Expanded ergonomics and body mechanics content familiarizes you with the most current perspectives in these critical areas.
- Considerations for special populations alert you to specific approaches for pediatric and geriatric populations, as well as patients with comorbidities.
- Photographs and illustrations clarify the latest technologies and clinical advances in muscle testing in a clear, user-friendly format.
- Case studies enhance your clinical application capabilities with realistic patient scenarios.
- Classic Kendall boxes detail key assessment, process, and treatment content in the trademark Kendall approach for unparalleled understanding at a glance.
- Historical Notes enrich your understanding of important links between past and current practices.
- Referencesand Suggested Readings point you to the most current research literature for further study.
Cărți noi - ORTHOPEDICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 267,75 leiPRP: 315,00 lei
- 1517,25 leiPRP: 1785,00 lei
- 871,50 leiPRP: 1050,00 lei