Key Clinical Topics in Cardiology
Key Clinical Topics in Cardiology presents a brand new addition to the Key Clinical Topics series. The book provides a comprehensive overview of the subject, comprising over 60 carefully selected topics in alpha order that together provide an extensive understanding of the management of cardiovascular disorders. This collection of highly practical guides systematically addresses management techniques for a large number of clinical settings.
Edited by experienced specialists, with contributions from consultants who have recognised expertise in their field, this book provides an authoritative and up-to-date guide on cardiovascular medicine. Designed to enable rapid access to core information, KCT Cardiology offers effective exam revision and the ideal quick reference for day-to-day practice.
- Over 60 topics presented in alpha order, from acute advanced life support to tumours
- Effective exam revision for postgraduate trainees in cardiology preparing for certification
- Succinct coverage of cardiac treatment modalities and complications
- Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of concepts
- Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 798,00 lei
- 409,50 lei
- 105,00 lei115,50 lei (-9,09%)