This book is the new edition of this comprehensive guide to the medical and surgical management of kidney stones. Divided into three main sections, the text begins with discussion on the basic formation of kidney stones, followed by mineral metabolism and diseases that lead to the formation of stones, with the final section describing surgical management techniques.
The second edition has been thoroughly revised and expanded with new topics including imaging methods, non invasive surgical techniques, and management in special cases such as pregnancy. This new edition also includes discussion on stones in children.
With an internationally recognised author team led by US-based specialists, this 900-page text is highly illustrated with clinical photographs and diagrams. Previous edition published in 1995.
- Comprehensive guide to medical and surgical management of kidney stones
- Fully revised second edition, with many new topics
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs and diagrams over 900 pages
- Internationally recognised, US-based author team
Cărți noi - NEPHROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, A Companion to Brenner and Rector's The Kidney798,00 lei892,50 lei (-10,59%)
- 892,50 lei1050,00 lei (-15%)
- 273,00 lei388,50 lei (-29,73%)