Lecture Notes: Immunology
Highly Commended at the British Medical Association Book Awards 2016
Immunology Lecture Notes provides a thorough grounding in basic concepts of immunity. Covering the core components of the immunology curriculum at medical school, it presents a concise overview of the immune system, its interactions with pathogens, the major areas of immunopathology, including immunodeficiency, allergy, autoimmunity, lymphoptopliferative diseases and transplantation, and their therapy.
Immunology Lecture Notes includes:
- Full-colour descriptive illustrations and diagrams throughout, supplemented by new molecular graphics and anatomical scans
- New clinical cases developed as themes throughout the book to illustrate the practical application of immunological principles
- Fully updated self-assessment questions with expanded explanation of answers
With learning objectives and key points guiding you through the vital concepts, Immunology Lecture Notes will help you to address the key disorders of the immune system, and use immunological developments in clinical practice.
Cărți noi - ALLERGY & CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 472,50 lei525,00 lei (-10%)
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 508,20 lei577,50 lei (-12%)