Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications
Thoroughly updated and easy-to-follow, Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 8th Edition offers a fundamental overview of the laboratory skills and techniques you'll need for success in the clinical laboratory. Author Mary Louise Turgeon's simple and straightforward writing clarifies complex concepts, and her unique discipline-by-discipline approach helps you build knowledge and learn to confidently perform routine clinical laboratory tests with accurate, effective results. Topics like safety, measurement techniques, and quality assessment are woven throughout the various skills. The new eighth edition also features updated content including expanded information on viruses and automation. It's the must-have foundation for anyone wanting to pursue a profession in the clinical lab.
- Broad content scope provides an ideal introduction to clinical laboratory science at a variety of levels, including CLS/MT, CLT/MLT, and Medical Assisting.
- Case studies include critical thinking and multiple-choice questions to challenge readers to apply the content to real-life scenarios.
- Expert insight from respected educator Mary Lou Turgeon reflects the full spectrum of clinical lab science.
- Detailed procedures guides readers through the exact steps performed in the lab.
- Vivid full-color illustrations familiarize readers with what they'll see under the microscope.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter help readers assess your understanding and identify areas requiring additional study.
- Evolve companion website provides convenient online access to all of the procedures in the text and houses animations, flashcards, and additional review questions not found in the printed text.
- Procedure worksheets can be used in the lab and for assignment as homework.
- Streamlined approach makes must-know concepts and practices more accessible.
- Convenient glossary simplifies the process of looking up definitions without having to search through each chapter.
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 2310,00 lei
- 304,50 lei
- 787,50 lei
- 472,50 lei525,00 lei (-10%)
- 420,00 lei462,00 lei (-9,09%)
- 315,00 lei336,00 lei (-6,25%)