Little and Falace's Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient
Little and Falace’s Dental Management of the Medically Compromised Patient, 10th Edition, is thoroughly revised to provide the information needed to assess common problems and make safe dental management decisions. This new edition contains revised content on Cancer and Women’s Health and includes an enhanced ebook plus patient-based practice questions withprint purchase. Also, each chapter features informative illustrations and well-organized tables to provide you with in-depth details and overall summaries required for understanding and applying medical concepts in dentistry.
New to this edition
- NEW! Thoroughly revised content provides the most current, evidence-based information you need to make dental management decisions.
- UPDATED! Information correlating to the revised INBDE exam prepares you for the boards.
- NEW! An ebook version is included with print purchase. The ebook allows you to access all the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud. Plus, patient-based questions are included.
- UPDATED! Revised coverage of Women’s Health addresses issues specific to women that can impact dental management.
- NEW! Completely revised chapter on Cancer discusses essential considerations for the oral care of these patients.
- NEW! Key Points at the beginning of each chapter highlight important content to guide study efforts.