Mandell, Douglas and Bennett’s Infectious Disease Essentials
Brought to you by the expert editor team from Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, this brand-new handbook provides a digestible summary of the 245 chapters contained within the parent text. Boasting an exceptionally templated design with abundant tables and illustrations, it distills the essential, up-to-date, practical information available in infectious disease and organizes it by Body System. This high-yield manual-style reference will prove useful for everyone from primary care doctors, emergency physicians, and nurses, to global health care workers, students, and pharmacists alike.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides a digestible summary of the 241 disease-oriented chapters contained within Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, 8th Edition(ISBN: 978-1-4557-4801-3).
- Covers hot topics in infectious disease, such as Hepatitis B and C, Influenza, Measles, Papillomavirus, HIV, MERS, and C. difficile.
- Templated design includes relevant tables and illustrations.
- Ideal for the non-infectious disease specialist, including primary care physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, students, residents, pharmacists, emergency physicians, and urgent care physicians.
Cărți noi - INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei
- 420,00 lei
- 136,50 lei
- 546,00 lei609,00 lei (-10,34%)
- 178,50 lei210,00 lei (-15%)
- 231,00 lei273,00 lei (-15,38%)