Manual of Histological Techniques
Histology is a subspecialty of pathology involving the study of cells and tissues.
This book is a concise guide to histological techniques for clinicians and trainees. Divided into 24 sections, each chapter explains a different technique, from basic tissue fixation, staining and bone decalcification, to enzyme histochemistry, cytopathology, immunofluorescent techniques and much more.
This useful manual is enhanced by more than 200 illustrations and tables and provides the very latest techniques in the field.
- Concise guide to histological techniques for clinicians and trainees
- Each chapter explains a different method in detail
- Covers both basic and more advanced techniques
- Includes more than 200 illustrations and tables to enhance learning
Cărți noi - HISTOLOGY, CELL & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1155,00 lei1260,00 lei (-8,33%)
- 252,00 lei294,00 lei (-14,29%)
- 2730,00 lei3045,00 lei (-10,34%)