Master Techniques in Orthopedic Surgery: Knee Arthroplasty
Helmed by a brand-new editor from the Mayo Clinic, the latest edition has been updated with new procedures and principles and additional imagery. Each technique is described in step-by-step detail. You will also find an overview of each injury or condition, explanations of indications and preoperative planning, complications and issues to watch out for, and tips for success.
- Lavishly illustrated with nearly 1, 500 images that add a visual “how-to” to procedural instructions.
- More procedures than ever before, written authoritatively by master surgeons.
- New chapters—on the latest techniques and principles—help you stay up-to-date with current trends and development.
- eBook now features embedded links to a video to contextualize principles and techniques.
- Covers major trauma outcome surgery—MTOS.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Cărți noi - ORTHOPEDICS