McKee's Pathology of the Skin
Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, McKee's Pathology of the Skin, 5th Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative information on dermatopathology. You'll find clinical guidance from internationally renowned experts along with details on etiology, pathogenesis, histopathology, and differential diagnosis - making this unique reference unparalleled in its wealth of clinical and histopathological material. The 5th Edition of this classic text is a must-have resource for practicing dermatopathologists and general pathologists who sign out skin biopsies.
- Covers pathological aspects of skin diseases in addition to providing superb descriptions and illustrations of their clinical manifestations - the only available reference with this unique combination of features.
- Integrates dermatopathology, clinical correlations, and clinical photographs throughout, and features bulleted lists of clinical features and differential diagnosis tables for easy reference.
- Contains more than 5, 000 superb histopathologic and clinical illustrations that demonstrate the range of histologic manifestations.
- Brings you fully up to date with key molecular aspects of disease, the capabilities and limitations of molecular diagnostics, and targeted/personalized medicine.
- Features up-to-date information on biologics, drug eruptions, and other developments in therapeutics.
- Helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers and other new developments in immunohistochemistry.
- Includes a completely revised chapter on cutaneous lymphoma that reflects recent WHO-EORTC classification changes, as well as new coverage of sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
- Shares the knowledge of the main editor Dr. J. Eduardo Calonje, along with co-editors Thomas Brenn, and Alexander Lazar, and new co-editor Steven D. Billings who offers expertise on both dermatopathology and soft tissue tumors.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.