Medical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Medical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, now in its fifth edition, offers medical students all they need to know to become safe and effective prescribers. It forms a complete, integrated resource for basic pharmaceutical science, pathophysiology, clinical pharmacology, and therapeutics.
The fifth edition has been extensively revised and updated throughout. Key features include:
- Clear, disease-based approach.
- Presentation of how drugs are used in clinical practice.
- Succinct explanations of the major pathogenic mechanisms of each disease and consequent clinical signs and symptoms.
- Comprehensive reviews of major drug classes relevant to each disease.
- Structured approach to the principles of disease management - outlining core principles of drug choice and planning a therapeutic regimen for common diseases.
- Quick-reference drug compendia illustrating key similarities and differences among all BNF-listed drugs in each class.
New to this Edition
- Comes with free e-book on StudentConsult.
- New sections on key and evolving topics, including prescribing safety and pharmacovigilance.
- Updated figures to further clarify complex areas.
- Over 800 revised multiple-choice and case-based questions for self-assessment.
Cărți noi - PHARMACOLOGY & PHARMACY
Categorii de carte+-
- 262,50 lei304,50 lei (-13,79%)
- 389,03 lei409,50 lei (-5%)
- 2142,00 lei2520,00 lei (-15%)