Medicinal Plants of India
This book can be used as a general guide in the use of natural products to manage common health ailments and by potential researchers in natural products, medicinal chemistry, pharmacognosy, phytomedicine and/or phytochemistry for an overview of the biological properties of natural products. The book describes widely used medicinal plants and essential oils. It tabulates 55 biological properties of 171 medicinal plants indigenous to India with an emphasis on Indian medicinal plants that have a long tradition of medicinal use in Ayurveda. The resulting table is color coded, providing a quick overview of different medicinal plants exhibiting similar biological activities.
- Thirty Medicinal Plant Parts and Their Medical Applications
- Essential Oils and Their Therapeutic Uses
- Native Indian Plants (171) and Their Biological Activities with Respect to Human Body
- Source and Bibliography
Cărți noi - COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE AND HERBAL MEDICINE
Naturally Occurring Small Molecules for Disease and Cancer Treatment Therapeutic Benefits in Combination Therapy
Secondary Metabolites of Medicinal Plants: Ethnopharmacological Properties, Biological Activity and Production Strategie...
2730,00 lei (-10%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 892,50 lei1050,00 lei (-15%)
- Secondary Metabolites of Medicinal Plants: Ethnopharmacological Properties, Biological Activity and Production Strategies2457,00 lei2730,00 lei (-10%)
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis: Pathophysiology, Therapeutic Intervention, and Complementary Medicine831,60 lei924,00 lei (-10%)