Medicinal Plants of India
This book can be used as a general guide in the use of natural products to manage common health ailments and by potential researchers in natural products, medicinal chemistry, pharmacognosy, phytomedicine and/or phytochemistry for an overview of the biological properties of natural products. The book describes widely used medicinal plants and essential oils. It tabulates 55 biological properties of 171 medicinal plants indigenous to India with an emphasis on Indian medicinal plants that have a long tradition of medicinal use in Ayurveda. The resulting table is color coded, providing a quick overview of different medicinal plants exhibiting similar biological activities.
- Thirty Medicinal Plant Parts and Their Medical Applications
- Essential Oils and Their Therapeutic Uses
- Native Indian Plants (171) and Their Biological Activities with Respect to Human Body
- Source and Bibliography
Cărți noi - COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE AND HERBAL MEDICINE
Medical Empathy, Pharmacological Systems, and Treatment Strategies in Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine, Volu...
Herbal, Bio-nutrient and Drug Titration According to Disease Stages in Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine Volu...
1155,00 lei (-10%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 157,50 lei
- 756,00 lei
- Medical Empathy, Pharmacological Systems, and Treatment Strategies in Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine, Volume II756,00 lei
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 315,00 lei357,00 lei (-11,76%)
- 378,00 lei441,00 lei (-14,29%)