Microcirculation From Bench to Bedside
This comprehensive reference book of coronary microcirculation broadly covers theoretical aspects, clinical cases and therapeutic considerations from an innovative perspective. Topics covered include: ischemic heart disease, silent cerebral damage, heart failure, left ventricular hypertrophy arrhythmias, and cerebral and renal microcirculation.
Microcirculation: From Bench to Bedside underlines the clinical importance of addressing coronary microcirculation with relevant clinical examples that are often encountered by practitioners. It therefore provides a critical resource on microcirculation for both specialist and non-specialist practitioners.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 453,60 lei504,00 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)
- Moss & Adams' Heart Disease in infants, Children, and Adolescents Including the Fetus and Young Adult1428,00 lei1680,00 lei (-15%)
- 315,00 lei966,00 lei (-67,39%)
- 210,00 lei336,00 lei (-37,5%)
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)