Misch's Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology
See how to effectively manage ALL dental implant complications throughout ALL phases of treatment! Complications in Oral Implantology provides evidence-based management protocols for a wide range of implant problems such as placement complications, malpositioning, bleeding, infection, and nerve injuries. Hundreds of high-quality, full-color photos and illustrations clearly demonstrate the complications and their resolution. Edited by Carl Misch and Randolph Resnik - both well-known names in dental implantology and prosthodontics - and with a team of expert contributors, this authoritative guide helps you handle the implant-related complications that can occur as more and more patients choose dental implants.
- Expert authors are joined by a panel of recognized leaders in implant dentistry - many of whom are associated with the Misch International Implant Institute - to share their extensive experience with handling complications through all phases of treatment.
- Comprehensive approach to complications that occur in the different phases of oral implantology provides the knowledge and skills you need to handle treatment planning, implant placement, post-operative complications, prostheses-related complications, and more.
- Over 1, 000 images include full-color clinical photographs, radiographs, line drawings, and diagrams, clearly demonstrating complications, procedures, and outcomes.
- Management protocols developed by world-renowned dental implantologists provide a proven system and authoritative guidance in managing complications with dental implants.
- Evidence-based solutions make it easier to manage a wide variety of clinical problems associated with dental implants, with state-of-the-art guidance supported by the best available research.
Cărți noi - DENTISTRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 630,00 lei703,50 lei (-10,45%)
- 705,08 lei829,50 lei (-15%)
- 1354,50 lei1575,00 lei (-14%)