MRI of the Musculoskeletal System
The value of MR imaging for the evaluation of musculoskeletal system disorders cannot be over-stated. It is the only imaging modality that enables visualization of all components of the joints within single examinations. Yet, given the bewildering variety of possible sequence parameters, with and without contrast medium, acquiring and interpreting MR images with confidence is a challenge, requiring experience usually only gained after examining 1000s of studies with a careful systematic approach.
Like the First Edition, the Second Edition of MRI of the Musculoskeletal System assists the radiologist in acquiring the most reliable and complete imaging information, so as to achieve a high degree of diagnostic certainty quickly and efficiently.
- More than 2000 MR images of reference quality, the majority new for this edition
- Drawings, where helpful, aid the reader in identifying and delineating normal and pathological entities
- Includes all the latest advanced techniques: MR neurography and myelography, diffusion imaging, quantitative MRI, mDIXON, and more
- All MR exams described fully, with choice of sequence, positioning, choice of coils, when/how to use contrast, protocols
- Discussions of possible errors in interpretation
- Comparison of MR imaging with other modalities
- Tables expand and organize information on sequence parameters and differential diagnoses
More than just an authoritative reference, Vahlensieck's MRI of the Musculoskeletal System is the ideal practical helper to accompany the radiologist at the workstation on a daily basis.
Cărți noi - RADIOLOGY & DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Categorii de carte+-