Multisensory Perception: From Laboratory to Clinic surveys the current state of knowledge on multisensory processes, synthesizing information from diverse streams of research and defining hypotheses and questions to direct future work. Reflecting the nature of the field, the book is interdisciplinary, comprising the findings and views of writers with diverse backgrounds and varied methods, including psychophysical, neuroanatomical, neurophysiological and neuroimaging approaches. Sections cover basic principles, specific interactions between the senses, the topic of crossmodal correspondences between particular sensory attributes, the related topic of synesthesia, and the clinic.
- Offers a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of the current state of knowledge on multisensory processes
- Coverage includes basic principles, specific interactions between the senses, crossmodal correspondences and the clinical aspects of multisensory processes
- Includes psychophysical, neuroanatomical, neurophysiological and neuroimaging approaches
Cărți noi - NEUROANATOMY & NEUROSCIENCE
Nicotine and Other Tobacco Compounds in Neurodegenerative and Psychiatric Diseases Overview of Epidemiological Data on ...
Categorii de carte+-
- 1050,00 lei1260,00 lei (-16,67%)
- 567,00 lei630,00 lei (-10%)
- 735,00 lei777,00 lei (-5,41%)