National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases
Ideal for residency, fellowship, clinical practice, and board review, the National Kidney Foundation's Primer on Kidney Diseases, 7th Edition,by Drs. Scott J. Gilbert and Daniel E. Weiner, offers comprehensive coverage of adult and pediatric kidney diseases in an authoritative, practical resource. Well organized and highly readable, it covers every relevant topic in the field, from anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology, to diagnosis and management of kidney disease, to fluid and electrolyte disorders, hypertension, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
Trusted by nephrologists at all levels of experience for nearly 25 years, this powerful learning tool and clinical reference is a joint publication of Elsevier and the National Kidney Foundation.
New to this Edition
- Thoroughly covers hot topics in this fast-changing field, including ongoing clinical research and changing treatment protocols.
- A new chapter on inherited kidney diseases, with a specific focus on APOL1 and the implications of APOL1 carrier status for kidney disease in African-Americans.
- A new approach to membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, focusing on the role of complement as a way to approach both the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.
- Additions to the chapter on hemodialysis, specifically incorporating information on hemodiafiltration.
- Updates in the management of hypertension, incorporating results from SPRINT and ACCORD as well as data on treatment of renal artery sclerosis and renal denervation into the approach for blood pressure management.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - NEPHROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 409,50 lei
- 1249,50 lei1470,00 lei (-15%)
- 325,50 lei