Natural Products and Cardiovascular Health
This unique volume provides the latest information on secondary metabolites obtained from selected organisms (plants or microorganisms) that have beneficial effects in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and an ability to offer protection against their progress. A detailed description of their source, chemistry and mechanism of action is provided, together with results of clinical studies. Here, a clear connection is made between chemical structures, in vitro studies and their clinical significance. The topic is extensive and the audience gains an understanding of the medicinal applications of these groups of secondary metabolites that have the potential to improve cardiovascular health.
- The latest information on secondary metabolites with beneficial effects in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Written by an outstanding team of authors, their work provides new insights into the beneficial effects of different components present in well known plant products, evidencing their impressive cardiovascular effects.
- This volume discusses novel targets to screen for new drugs and the need for data obtained from clinical studies using natural products in order to better analyze the significance of in vitro experimental data.
- Here the reader will find a unique and timely volume with an international flavor.
- This book describes the source, chemistry and mechanism of action of natural products with the potential to improve cardiovascular health.
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 525,00 lei
- 346,50 lei
- 115,50 lei
- 529,20 lei588,00 lei (-10%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)
- 758,63 lei892,50 lei (-15%)