Netter's Integrated Review of Medicine Pathogenesis to Treatment
Featuring hundreds of high-quality Netter illustrations alongside modern diagnostic images, Netter's Integrated Review of Medicine: Pathogenesis to Treatment provides concise, visual overviews of the basic science and mechanisms of disease. The integrated approach to underlying principles helps students and clinicians understand why best practices, evidence, and guidelines make sense in the context of diagnosis and treatment. Short, to-the-point chapters focus on common clinical situations and bridge the gap between basic science summaries and the clinical thought process.
- Reviews foundational science in the context of frequently encountered point-of-care situations, offering an excellent review.
- Presents 400 full-color Netter images alongside diagnostic images, providing a memorable, highly visual approach.
- Offers readable, practical content organized by clinical topic, covering the basic sciences that are most relevant to each disease or condition.
- Provides readers with a detailed, logically organized framework for approaching patient care: the first part focuses on evaluating a new patient, moving from history and physical exam findings to integration of objective data used to formulate a diagnosis; the second part proceeds from this diagnosis to review its implications, further evaluation, and treatment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 198,45 lei220,50 lei (-10%)
- 199,50 lei210,00 lei (-5%)
- 529,20 lei588,00 lei (-10%)