Netter's Neuroscience Coloring Book
Reinforce your knowledge of neuroanatomy, neuroscience, and common pathologies of the nervous system with this active and engaging learn and review tool! Netter's Neuroscience Coloring Book by Drs. David L. Felten and Mary Summo Maida, challenges you to a better understanding of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nervous system using visual and tactile learning. It's a fun and interactive way to trace pathways and tracts, as well as reinforce spatial, functional, and clinical concepts in this fascinating field. More than "just" a coloring book, this unique learning tool offers:
- More than 100 key topics in neuroscience and neuroanatomy, using bold, clear drawings based on classic Netter art.
- Clinical Notes that bridge basic science with health care and medicine.
- Workbook review questions, and bulleted lists throughout to reinforce comprehension and retention.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - NEUROANATOMY & NEUROSCIENCE
Categorii de carte+-
- 84,00 lei94,50 lei (-11,11%)
- 189,00 lei210,00 lei (-10%)
- 1050,00 lei1260,00 lei (-16,67%)