Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology
Now fully up to date with numerous new chapters and Expert Consult online access, Netter's Obstetrics and Gynecology, 3rd Edition , by Roger P. Smith, MD, provides superbly illustrated coverage of the common conditions and problems most often encountered in ob/gyn practice. Classic Netter images are paired with concise, evidence-based descriptions of common diseases, conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols. Large, clear illustrations and short, to-the-point text make this the perfect reference for everyday clinical practice as well as staff and patient education.
- More than 300 exquisite Netter images, as well as new, recent paintings by Carlos Machado provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease or condition.
- Concise text and a standardized format provide quick access to expert medical thinking.
New to this Edition
- Entirely new sections on Embryology and Anatomy contain chapters on Sexual Differentiation, Genital Tract Development, Development of the Breast, and each area of gynecologic anatomy.
- New chapters on Chronic Pelvic Pain, BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations, Obstetric Anesthesia and Analgesia, Subdermal Contraceptive Capsule Insertion and Removal, Trigger Point Injections, and more.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices, and includes access to 26 patient education brochures.
Cărți noi - GYNECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 420,00 lei483,00 lei (-13,04%)
- 1102,50 lei1260,00 lei (-12,5%)
- 441,00 lei504,00 lei (-12,5%)