Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics,and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Neuro-Ophthalmology volume includes:
- Authoritative information on the most commonly encountered neuro-ophthalmologic problems, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, neuro-ophthalmologists, and residents.
- Focus on recent treatment advances helps ensure that patients receive the widest range of therapeutic options.
- More than 200 new and updated high-quality illustrations aid in visual diagnosis and treatment planning.
- An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)
- 311,85 lei346,50 lei (-10%)
- 7654,50 lei8505,00 lei (-10%)