- Presents a thorough examination of the unifying principles from the subcellular to the systems and clinical levels;
- Identifies common themes among molecular biology, genetics, physiology, pathology, biomarkers, behavior, and treatment strategies that are shared between neurodegenerative diseases;
- Enables better care of patients and help build collaboration across researchers in multiple specializations that could help advance future insights and facilitate novel therapies and enhancing basic scientific understanding of these diseases to a new generation.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 510,30 lei567,00 lei (-10%)
- 1050,00 lei1260,00 lei (-16,67%)
- 882,00 lei1008,00 lei (-12,5%)