Neurological Examination Made Easy
Neurological clinical examinations are some of the most intimidating procedures medical students, junior doctors and residents have to perform. This book's clear, succinct explanations and simple/memorable line drawings, along with top tips/common mistakes boxes, combine to demystify the subject and offer straightforward guidance. The spectacular success of the book over many years demonstrates that it succeeds more than any other resource available. This 6th edition will ensure the content remains as fresh, current and easy to interpret as ever.
- A concise and lucid explanation of how to examine the nervous system.
- Copiously illustrated with clear line diagrams and flow charts.
- Instructions are clear and systematic - what to do, what you will find, and what it means.
New to this Edition
- New simplified line drawings have been added.
- The new edition contains an expanded summary of how to perform a complete neurological examination.
- The book will be available on the StudentConsult library.
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 623,70 lei693,00 lei (-10%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)
- 329,18 lei346,50 lei (-5%)