Neurophysiology in Neurosurgery
Over the last 18 years, there have been many advances in the field of intraoperative monitoring. This new edition of Neurophysiology in Neurosurgery: A Modern Approach provides updates on the original techniques, as well as other more recent methodologies that may either prove beneficial or are commonly used in neuromonitoring. The purpose of this book is to describe the integration of neuromonitoring with surgical procedures. Each methodology is discussed in detail as well as chapters describing how those methodologies are applied to multiple surgical procedures and the evidence used to support those uses.
The second edition features a surgical procedure section, which focuses on specific surgical procedures and the type of monitoring used during these procedures. The original chapters have been updated, expanded, and the structure modified to ensure the book is beneficial to both physiologists and surgeons. This book is written for neurosurgeons, neurophysiologists, neurologists, anesthesiologists, interventional neuroradiologists, orthopedic surgeons, and plastic surgeons.
- Provides a valuable educational tool that describes the theoretical and practical aspects of intraoperative monitoring through example
- Presents in-depth descriptions of the most advanced techniques in intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring and mapping
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 623,70 lei693,00 lei (-10%)
- 434,70 lei483,00 lei (-10%)
- 329,18 lei346,50 lei (-5%)