Neuroradiology Imaging Case Review
This new volume in the best-selling Case Review series presents the best of 200 brain, spine, and head and neck case studies to challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in neuroradiology. Designed to fully prepare you for the neuroradiology section of the general radiology boards and the neuroradiology subspecialty exam, this outstanding review tool by Drs. Salvatore V. Labruzzo, Laurie A. Loevner, Efrat Saraf-Lavi, and David M. Yousem, compiles contemporary cases and single best answer questions from the bestselling Brain, Spine, and Head and Neck Case Review titles to create a proven, all-in-one resource for effective review.
- Covers the full spectrum of neuroradiology imaging using rewritten and revised questions along with new cases and new images - all designed to reflect the new board exam format.
- Incorporates questions on physics, patient management, and treatment to prepare you for recent changes to the board exam.
- Includes new MR images and additional imaging of fibromuscular dysplasia (FMD), neurofibromatosis (NF1), lymphoma, vascular malformations, and post-traumatic and iatrogenic processes.
- Covers the most high-yield material from all aspects of neuroradiology.
- Divides cases into three levels of difficulty, "Opening Round," "Fair Game," and "Challenge," so you can test yourself and monitor your progress.
- Includes cross-references to Neuroradiology: The Requisites, 4rd Edition to direct you to further information for review.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - RADIOLOGY & DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
Categorii de carte+-
- 651,53 lei766,50 lei (-15%)
- 924,00 lei1050,00 lei (-12%)
- 1071,00 lei1260,00 lei (-15%)