Nocton & Gedeit's On Call Paediatrics
Nocton & Gedeit's On Call Paediatrics will provide a quick and practical guide for medical students and JMOs whose exposure to acute paediatric issues is limited. The book approaches a broad range of paediatric problems supported by clinical skills and steps to consider when approaching problems. The book will follow the format of On Call using techniques such as the "telephone call", "thoughts", "life threatening problems", "bedside", "acute corridor consult" etc as essentials for effective clinical troubleshooting.
· beginning-to-end advice and support - starting from the time doctors are called about a problem
· covers acute and intensive care paediatric issues, medical and surgical problems, and paediatric traumatology
· provides an initial corridor consult which often occurs in the few frantic moments before the doctor arrives on the floor to clinically troubleshoot a problem
· is an Australian adaptation of the US book On Call Pediatrics
· also available as an eBook! A code inside On Call Paediatrics enables a full text download, allowing you to browse and search electronically, make notes and bookmarks in the electronic files and highlight material.
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 557,55 lei619,50 lei (-10%)
- 727,65 lei808,50 lei (-10%)
- 1050,00 lei1155,00 lei (-9,09%)