Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation Theory, Equipment, and Clinical Applications
- A comprehensive and up-to-date exploration of all aspects of noninvasive mechanical ventilation
- Pays detailed attention to equipment, including new ventilation modes
- Written by internationally recognized experts
The new edition presents updates regarding new clinical applications of noninvasive mechanical ventilation and discusses recent technical advances in this field. The opening sections are devoted to theory, equipment, with new chapters on clinical applications in emergency medicine, critical care and sleep medicine, with detailed attention to current studies on NIV-CPAP, innovative clinical implications of NIV-CPAP devices. Due attention is also paid to new ventilation modes and the development of synchronization and patient ventilator interaction results. The closing chapters examine clinical indication.
Written by internationally recognized experts in the field, this book will be an invaluable guide for both clinicians and researchers.
Cărți noi - CRITICAL CARE
Categorii de carte+-
- 126,00 lei
- 1155,00 lei
- 241,50 lei
- 217,35 lei241,50 lei (-10%)
- 838,95 lei987,00 lei (-15%)
- 945,00 lei1155,00 lei (-18,18%)