Ocular Pharmacotherapy concerns the use of drugs to treat diseases of the eye. This book, from the Chairman of Ophthalmology at Complutense University in Madrid, is an essential resource for residents, students and practising ophthalmologists. It provides key information regarding both the basic pharmacology of ophthalmic drugs and their use in clinical practice.
The comprehensive text consists of twenty-six chapters, incorporating an extensive review across six chapters of various anti-microbial treatments. These include commercially available antibiotics, fortified topical antibiotics, intravitreal, subconjunctival, intracorneal and oral antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals and antiparasitics.
It also includes a detailed appendix on the treatment of uveitis and covers new ophthalmic diagnostic and therapeutic formulations and delivery systems, which have been developed in recent years.
Over 140 full colour images, including numerous high-quality clinical photographs, charts and tables, enhance understanding. Ocular Pharmacotherapy provides an excellent point of reference to assist in making initial decisions on treatment, for students and professionals alike.
- Up-to-date information on new developments in ocular pharmacotherapy
- Extensive review of anti-microbial treatments
- Highly illustrated with clinical photographs, charts and tables
- Authored by a recognised ophthalmic specialist from Spain
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1260,00 lei1470,00 lei (-14,29%)
- 315,00 lei346,50 lei (-9,09%)
- 311,85 lei346,50 lei (-10%)