Orthognathic Surgery - 2 Volume Set Principles and Practice
Capturing the latest thinking for the evaluation and treatment of dentofacial deformities, Principles and Practice of Orthognathic Surgery, covers the basic principles and concepts required to diagnose and correct dentofacial deformities along with planning, surgical techniques, surgical complications, classic patterns, and clinical presentations. Clinical photos, case studies, and detailed art make this a valuable reference for orthodontists, craniofacial surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, and residents in training.
New to this edition
- NEW! In-depth content revision and clear artwork are added to this edition.
- NEW! Virtual Surgical Planning chapter examines how VSP provides a useful tool for planning surgeries prior to entering the operating room.
- NEW! 45 videos depict step-by-step approaches to essential orthognathic procedures and techniques.
- NEW! Enhanced eBook version included with every new print purchase provides access to a complete, fully searchable version of the text, along with videos of procedures and much more!
- NEW! More case studies are included, each demonstrating long-term results.
- NEW! Up-to-date review and analysis of research literature is added.
- More than 8, 000 photos and illustrations boost your understanding of key points and surgical techniques.
- Logically organized material aids your thinking prior to developing treatment plans and executing surgery.
- Current surgical protocols for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and Orthodontics put you at the forefront of the orthognathic surgery field.