Oxford Textbook of Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- Focuses on worldwide practice, using a fully international editor and contributor team, reflecting multi-national and contemporary opinions, ideas, and research
- Provides a comprehensive and detailed overview of all aspects of cardiac and thoracic anaesthesia, two interconnected and challenging specialties
- Part of the authoritative Oxford Textbooks in Anaesthesia series
Part of the Oxford Textbooks in Anaesthesia series, this volume covers the anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, post-operative complications, critical care, and all clinical aspects of cardiac and thoracic anaesthesia. Practical aspects, such as team working, and designing and equipping cardiothoracic theatre and critical care, are also included. The expert and international author team use their experience to ensure this textbook reflects current world-wide practice across the globe.
This volume is published with a concurrent online version, which features access to the full content of the textbook, contains links from the references to primary research journal articles, allows full text searches, and provides access to figures and tables that can be downloaded to PowerPoint ®.
Designed for consultants and trainees in cardiac and thoracic anaesthesia, this is the definitive source of expert knowledge for anaesthetists in this subspecialty.
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Functional MRI Basic Principles and Emerging Clinical Applications for Anesthesiology and the Neurological Sciences
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei1155,00 lei (-14,55%)
- 409,50 lei451,50 lei (-9,3%)
- 273,00 lei315,00 lei (-13,33%)