Paniker's Textbook of Medical Parasitology
The new edition of this textbook is a complete guide to parasitology for undergraduate medical students.
Divided into 23 chapters, each topic has been thoroughly updated and expanded to cover the most recent advances and latest knowledge in the field.
The book begins with an overview of parasitology, then discusses numerous different types of parasite, concluding with a chapter on diagnosis methods.
Many chapters have been rewritten and the eighth edition of the book features many new tables, flow charts and photographs.
Each chapter concludes with a ‘key points’ box to assist with revision.
- Eighth edition providing undergraduates with a complete guide to parasitology
- Fully revised text with many new topics, tables and photographs
- Each chapter concludes with ‘key points’ box to assist revision
- Previous edition (9789350905340) published in 2013
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1365,00 lei1575,00 lei (-13,33%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)
- 892,50 lei1050,00 lei (-15%)