Partha's Management Algorithms in Pediatric and Adolescent Practice
This book is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and management of diseases and disorders in children and adolescents.
Beginning with a chapter on the newborn, the next sections provide step by step discussion on growth and development, nutrition, and immunisation, followed by a chapter on infectious diseases.
Presented in algorithm-format for ease of understanding, each of the subsequent sections details the management of disorders in a different system of the body, covering both common and more complex cases seen in day to day practice.
The text concludes with chapters on paediatric surgery and World Health Organisation (WHO) standard algorithms.
- Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of paediatric diseases and disorders
- Covers common and more complex cases in all systems of the body
- Includes section on paediatric surgery
- Provides discussion on World Health Organisation standard algorithms
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)
- 1323,00 lei1470,00 lei (-10%)