Pediatric Anesthesia and Emergency Drug Guide
Pediatric Anesthesia and Emergency Drug Guide, Second Edition is a unique, quick reference for the care of a pediatric patient. Covering nearly every drug given in the perioperative care of a child, it provides calculations down to the milligram to give the best dose per gram/kilogram weight for both perioperative and emergency drugs. Completely updated and revised, it discusses and lists the dose range of each anesthetic drug, antibiotic, continuous IV drug infusions, local anesthetics, and epidural/caudal pediatric guidelines.
The Second Edition includes two separate sections on Neonates and Pediatrics with detailed information on diseases, emergencies, and their anesthetic implications, including “pearls of information” for systemic differences between the two age groups affecting their care, such as volume status, cardiovascular, respiratory, renal, hepatic, and temperature considerations.
- Updated dosages to meet current standards
- New antibiotics include ceftriaxone, cefuroxime, ertapenem, levofloxacin, metronidazole, Unasyn, and Zosyn
- New drugs include rectal doses of Tylenol and IV Tylenol (Ofirmev), hydromorphone, remifentanil, and sufentanil
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
Categorii de carte+-
- 987,00 lei1155,00 lei (-14,55%)
- 409,50 lei451,50 lei (-9,3%)
- 273,00 lei315,00 lei (-13,33%)