Pediatric Critical Care
Still the #1 resource for today's pediatric ICU teams, Pediatric Critical Care, 5th Edition covers the entire field, from basic science to cutting-edge clinical applications. Drs. Bradley P. Fuhrman and Jerry J. Zimmerman, accompanied by an expert team of editors and contributors from around the world, bring you today's best information on the current and future landscape of pediatric critical care so you can consistently deliver optimum care to your young patients.
- Boasts highly readable, concise chapters with hundreds of useful photos, diagrams, algorithms, and clinical pearls.
- Clear, logical, organ-system approach allows you to focus on the development, function, and treatment of a wide range of disease entities.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Includes new content on the expanding use of ultrasound at the bedside and the increase in nursing responsibilities in the PICU.
- Eighteen new chapters cover topics such as delirium, metabolism, endocrinology, nutrition, nursing, and much more.
- Features expanded and updated information on critical communication, professionalism, long-term outcomes, palliative care, ultrasonography, PCCM in resource-limited settings, ventilator-induced lung injury, non-invasive ventilation, updated CNS pathophysiology, the 'Erythron', and immunity and infection.
- Online content is enhanced with over 500 board-style review questions and answers.
New books - PEDIATRICS
- 557,55 lei619,50 lei (-10%)
- 727,65 lei808,50 lei (-10%)
- 1050,00 lei1155,00 lei (-9,09%)
|We are disconnected|