Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 26th edition, is a valuable point-of-care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook includes more than 1, 100 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U. S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
- 1177 drug monographs
- Up to 46 Fields of Information per Monograph
- More than 150 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
- More than 120 Pages of Appendix Information
- 61 New Drug Monographs
- New Fields of Information:
- Dietary Considerations
- Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
- Updated Appendix Topics:
- Oral Medications That Should Not Be Crushed or Altered
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)
- 1323,00 lei1470,00 lei (-10%)