Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook 2015-2016
The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, 22nd edition, is a valuable point-of-care dosing resource designed to support medical professionals managing pediatric and neonatal patients.
The Pediatric & Neonatal Dosing Handbook Handbook includes more than 1, 000 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U. S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
- 1017 drug monographs
- Up to 45 fields of information per monograph
- More than 140 extemporaneous preparation recipes
- More than 250 pages of Appendix information
Categorii de carte+-
- 945,00 lei1050,00 lei (-10%)
- 997,50 lei1155,00 lei (-13,64%)
- 283,50 lei325,50 lei (-12,9%)