Get a quick, expert overview of the fast-changing field of perinatal genetics with this concise, practical resource. Drs. Mary Norton, Jeffrey A. Kuller, and Lorraine Dugoff fully cover the clinically relevant topics that are key to providers who care for pregnant women and couples contemplating pregnancy. It's an ideal resource for Ob/Gyn physicians, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, and clinical geneticists, as well as midwives, nurse practitioners, and other obstetric providers.
- Provides a comprehensive review of basic principles of medical genetics and genetic counseling, molecular genetics, cytogenetics, prenatal screening options, chromosomal microarray analysis, whole exome sequencing, prenatal ultrasound, diagnostic testing, and more.
- Contains a chapter on fetal treatment of genetic disorders.
- Consolidates today's available information and experience in this important area into one convenient resource.
Cărți noi - PEDIATRICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 378,00 lei420,00 lei (-10%)
- 981,75 lei1155,00 lei (-15%)
- 1323,00 lei1470,00 lei (-10%)