Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2019
Your must-have Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is now available for your iPhone, iPad, and Android
Completely revised and updated for 2019, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalogue of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
- Addition of 13 new agents approved by the FDA within the past year and updates to new indications for several previously approved agents
- Indications, drug doses and schedules, toxicities, and special considerations for each agent expanded and revised
- A specific chapter focused on antiemetic treatment regimens for both acute and delayed nausea/vomiting
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents
- A comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages
- Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions
- A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy
- Chapter 1 Principals of Cancer Chemotherapy
- Chapter 2 Chemotherapeutic and Biologic Drugs
- Chapter 3 Guidelines for Chemotherapy and Dosing Modifications
- Chapter 4 Common Chemotherapy Regimens in Clinical Practice
- Chapter 5 Antiemetic Agents for the Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting.