Plastic Surgery: 6-Volume Set
Comprehensive in scope, the 6-volume Plastic Surgery, 4th edition returns as the ultimate knowledge source in this most challenging of surgical specialties. It's been completely revised to meet the demands of the trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, featuring brand-new color clinical photos, procedural videos, and lectures across all 6 volumes. Bonus material that includes additional text, images, and videos helps you improve your mastery of the latest techniques.
- Lead editor Peter C. Neligan creates a cohesive tone throughout the chapters and content across all 6 volumes.
- Easily find the answers you need with an organization that features separate volumes covering Principles · Aesthetic · Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery · Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns · Breast · and Hand and Upper Extremity.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in every area of plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
New to this Edition
- 50 new video lectures and editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures across all volumes.
- Brand-new videos cover such groundbreaking procedures as face transplant surgery; lymphedema surgery; bariatric surgery and lipoabdominoplasty and buttock augmentation; and autologous lipofilling of the breast.
- Each easily readable, individual volume is a standalone comprehensive text full of salient and applicable anatomy and techniques.
- Aesthetic content has been completely updated by acclaimed editor Peter Rubin; the Breast volume has been completely reworked by editor Maurice Nahabedian, and now covers all aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.
- Bonus online material includes additional text, images, and over 200 procedural videos.
- Principles volume covers: Digital Technology in Plastic Surgery; Repair and Grafting Fat and Adipose Tissue; and Lymphedema: Pathophysiology and basic science.
- Aesthetic volume covers: Facelift - The Male Patient; Autologous Buttocks Augmentation with Purse String Gluteoplasty; Buttock Shaping with Fat Grafting and Liposuction; and Energy-based devices for body contouring.
- Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery volume covers: Computerised Surgical Planning in Orthognathic Surgery; Computerised Surgical Planning in Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery; and Rotation Advancement.
- Breast volume covers: Device considerations in breast augmentation; Breast implant-associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma; Gynecomastia surgery; Radiation therapy in the setting of breast reconstruction; and Surgical management of post-mastectomy lymphedema.
- Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns volume covers: Lymphedema microsurgery; Transgender surgery; and Skin grafting and reconstructive surgery for burns.
- Hand and Upper Extremity volume covers: Pediatric and adult hand surgery; Nerve transfers; Tendon repair; and Functional prosthetics.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, tables and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - PLASTIC and RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 714,00 lei
- 735,00 lei
- 1890,00 lei2100,00 lei (-10%)
- 1890,00 lei2100,00 lei (-10%)
- 1160,25 lei1365,00 lei (-15%)
- 1470,00 lei1575,00 lei (-6,67%)