Providing fast access to the most relevant, evidence-based information in all areas of anesthesiology, Pocket Anesthesia, Fourth Edition, is a practical, up-to-date resource for residents, anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and medical students—both on the wards and in the operating room. This concise handbook, now spiralbound, is designed for portability and quick reference, with information presented in a bulleted, outline format throughout.
- Covers drugs, intraoperative problems, differential diagnosis, common disease states, patient evaluation, and anesthetic considerations for each subspecialty.
- Jam-packed with tables, diagrams, and treatment algorithms for easy access to key information.
- Includes updated content on ACC/AHA guideline changes, ASE/SCA views in comprehensive TEE exam, enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), the use of anti-coagulants and stents, new approaches to pain management, an appendix on COVID-19 considerations, as well as a new chapter on point of care ultrasound (POCUS).
Cărți noi - ANESTHESIOLOGY & PAIN MANAGEMENT
787,50 lei (-15%)
640,50 lei (-10%)
Categorii de carte+-
- 500,85 lei556,50 lei (-10%)
- 252,00 lei283,50 lei (-11,11%)
- 669,38 lei787,50 lei (-15%)