Pocket Tutor Chest X-Ray Interpretation
Titles in the Pocket Tutor series give practical guidance on subjects that medical students and foundation doctors need help with ‘on the go’, at a highly-affordable price that puts them within reach of those rotating through modular courses or working on attachment.
Topics reflect information needs stemming from today’s integrated undergraduate and foundation courses:
- Common presentations
- Investigation options (e. g. ECG, imaging)
- Clinical and patient-orientated skills (e. g. examinations, history-taking)
The highly-structured, bite-size content helps novices combat the ‘fear factor’ associated with day-to-day clinical training and provides a detailed resource that students and junior doctors can carry in their pocket.
- Guide to appearance of normal images and abnormal signs helps you navigate imaging results successfully and recognise underlying pathology
- Clearly labelled, high-quality images teach you to identify anatomical landmarks and clinical signs
- Concise disease descriptions give key facts and cardinal imaging features to look out for in practice
- New to this edition: chapter on thoracic trauma and over 50 additional X-ray images, including those of newer medical devices
- Previous edition (9781907816062) published in 2012