Practical Cytopathology: A Diagnostic Approach to Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
Employing a systematic pattern recognition approach, Practical Cytopathology: A Diagnostic Approach equips you to achieve a more accurate diagnosis of aspirated and exfolliative tissue samples from all available body organs and sites. Part of the popular Pattern Recognition Series, this volume is designed to successfully guide you from identification of the dominant cytopathologic pattern, through the appropriate work-up, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.
- A practical, pattern-based organization helps you to efficiently and confidently formulate accurate diagnoses at the microscope.
- A unique Visual Index at the beginning of the book allows you to compare specimens to commonly seen patterns, categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance.
- Lavishly illustrated with more than 1200 high-quality, full-color images that depict the full range of common and rare conditions.
- Ideal for both general surgical pathologists and cytopathologists, no other single source delivers such highly practical, hands-on information needed to solve even the toughest diagnostic challenges in aspiration and exfolliative cytology.
New to this Edition
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-